Thursday, January 26, 2006

About the independent study research

In fact, this is the pre-final year project course which is the research part of this final year project. You can simply pick up an issue/ topic/ theme that you are interested in and then you can start the project with this. Therefore, it is quite important for this final year project. This independent study is finished and I don’t want to post all the research information and analysis here. I have done a report last time. And now I changed it into a pdf file and you can download with the following link. You can know the reason and the background of this project.

http://people.sd.polyu.edu.hk/~03307734d/inde_report.zip

When I get back the report, I really think that it is not detail and good enough. Therefore, I will continue to do and add other research for Hong Kong dialect, book design and Chinese typography.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?