Saturday, January 28, 2006

Evaluation of 27_jan_06_presentation & tutorial

Today, we have the first informal presentation presenting the design proposal of our final year project. I really think and write the proposal for a long time. I and my friends also think that we will be comments on the project critically. Luckily, the comment is that it is okay and it is clearer than the pervious stage. So, I was released.

Then, afterwards, I and Moni have gone to find Esther to chat about the Chinese typography. The big concept is about communication and integration. I have mentioned in the project brief. Then, I’m still categorizing the words into different categories, maybe several categories. Each category has a concept and the words in those categories can be designed depending on each different category.

And I think I have to start to draw the rough sketches and start the design process. I’m now still finding lots of researches about book design and great book designers.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?