Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial 14_feb_2006

Actually, I supposed to draw lots of sketches but I did not do a lot. And I just find some photo references that related to the mouth words and find some interesting phenomenon.

In fact, lots of things such as some contents and concepts are confirmed. Therefore, the most important thing now is the design execution.

Esther suggests me to use multi-design-expression (texture, interactive pop up, photography, graphic, story, typography) to design this book and the graphic of the words. And she says that the words should be interactive with the pictogram/ Chinese typography of that word. The short story should be interesting.

I promised to write the short story and design the graphic in the same time as I do not want to write all and then design. In fact, I think writing story of writing passages are not designer’s/ our professional specialty. Actually, it is difficult for us.

Moreover, Esther suggests a new form of the book for me to refer. The form is that each story of a word can be an independent booklet. And there are lots of booklet and can be combined into a great book. And it will be very interesting and attractive for the youngsters. And each booklet can be very unique and shut the multi-design expression methods.

But I would be work hard to write and most importantly, design the typography in terms of multi-expression.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?