Friday, February 24, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_24_feb_06

I’m still working with the content/ passages and the graphic sketches of this project. I further narrow down the words of the content to 50 words. I think these 50 words are the typical words for this project. However, Esther thinks that 30 words are enough and she will not force me to design only 30 words but I will be died with these 50 words. However, I try hard to do these 50 words first and then I will narrow down the number if I really can’t deal with these words.

And I show the sketches and the theme of each word in the passage.

I also say about the naming of this project and this book. I have told Esther the whole naming concept. And she thinks that that’s okay but she thinks that the three pictograms of a hand, writing or drawing and a mouth are too common. These are not interesting enough. She suggests that I can design the pictogram to represent the words of the title “我手寫我口”. Maybe there are 5 pictograms to represent these five words. She suggests me to have a look on the 東巴圖象文字. They may be useful for me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?