Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_28_feb_06

Esther gives me some comments of the format of the book that is very useful. I have to use Chinese to explain it and in point form:

• 30多本booklets
• bind埋成了一本「口字邊香港話」的collection
• 有5-6個chapters
• bind個邊有graphics是關於「口」的
• 這個邊要不同的design expression (起碼一個chapter一個)
• 不同的special effects

I also show the firmed passages to her. Six passages are already written. Eleven passages are being written. And I may stop to write and start to try to design some graphics of a word. And I have to design a paper dummy booklet with layout and typography for the interim presentation. The grid structure can be shown in that.

I have to design the graphics and typography faster for the book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?