Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_10_Mar_06

Today, we want to be healthier and absorb more Vitamin E from the sun. So, we go to the grassland on the podium to have tutorial. The environment here is quite comfortable.

I really heard a lot today. I have asked Esther about the book designer LES (孫浚良). And I know him more and lots of secrets. Wa! Actually, the design talent and one’s personality can be separated.

I give the more sketches and some of the pictogram/ Chinese Typography development for Esther to see. There is one about “嚤” and “唱”. Her comment is negative and she thinks that it is not good and not beautiful and not suitable. Therefore, I need to develop another direction. I also deconstruct each of the words into little text elements and try to use甲骨文 to replace the little Chinese elements. And I think this is interesting. And Esther also thinks that this can be one of the directions I can develop.

Besides, I also tried some of the design variations of the five pictograms on the cover. Esther thinks that the best one is still the first one. Some little things I have to modify such as the size of the “mouth” pictogram and the cross of the “draw” pictogram.

I gain quite much today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?