Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_21_Mar_06

This this week, I have concentrated on the development of the pictograms. And the quantity of the words is narrowed down into just 20 words. That means there are 20 pictograms, 20 passages and about 22 booklets (20 content booklets + 1 introduction + 1 conclusion).

My design process is like this:
1) I have traced all the related pictogram of the甲骨文 into the little elements.
2) I use these useful Chinese elements to reconstruct the words.
3) Then, I have to modify them and use my own sense to judge the action and the design expression.
4) Finally, I have to decide which is ok and which is not.

I have given the development sketches for Esther to see. Both of us agree and approve some of them. And others have to be modified.

And Esther teaches me how to judge. There are some of the pictogram is okay and it is easy to judge others. I can design lots of them and compared with the “okay” one and I can judge this is really okay or not.

When I finished some “okay” pictograms, I really feel quite happy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?