Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_3_Mar_06

Wa! Actually, today is my birthday!

However, I feel very confused today. I really know that there are lots of content I have ot do and I started to afraid of: can I really finish this book?

I did this final year project and prepared today’s tutorial till 4:00 am this morning. I just did a little works and show some sketches and passages to Esther again. During the tutorial, Esther and I are reading the passages together. Maybe my writing is not so good, Esther can’t understand what I said in the passage very well. So, she helps me to improve the writing. After discussing the passage, we have to discuss how to visualize the passage into graphics/ pictogram/ Chinese type. The fact is, the passage is too complicated and it is also hard to visualize. Nevertheless, both of us think that the direction of writing passages for this book is book. Book is book. Having text inside will be more expressive and give the target audience more information and benefits.

Therefore, there is another solution. That is: I still using the definition of that word to design the Chinese pictogram. And I develop the graphics which inspired and interacted with the content of the passages. It would be the best solution. I really have to pay more effort and do faster.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?