Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Evaluation of tutorial_7_Mar_06

Today is the interim presentation day. The whole presentation is quite smooth. And Esther does not have any problem and she knows what I’m doing and my project very well.

I have shown the pictogram of “I draw what I say” (我手畫我口) in the presentation. And Kenny asks me how to develop the pictogram. In fact, the pictograms of this five words are developed from the ancient Chinese, the 甲骨文. And why I would like to do this? The reason is all my words are from the Hong Kong dialect. Most of them are newly created words from the Hong Kong people. Therefore, I would like to use this pictogram to make a kind of contrast to the content.

Kenny also thinks that I have to put a lot of effort on research in this project. And there should be lots of development and testing.

Anyway, this presentation is quite smooth and don’t have much problem.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?