Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Evaluation_18_April_06

(Tuesday)

Today, we receive the news which I the final critic will be postponed to 3 May 06. For some of us, it will be good news but some will think it is a bad news.

I almost print out the 20 booklets in real paper today. I haven't designed the layout of the introduction and conclusion booklets. I just let Esther to see my progress and the real paper and the layout. She tells me that the color of the green and the yellow can change a little bit, and she teaches me how to change to be better.

I also tell her binding problem of that the original binding I want will be difficult and ugly if I do it myself. I’m really worried about that. Esther helps me to ask immediately. I don't know the result but I hope it will be okay.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?