Thursday, April 06, 2006

Evaluation_4_April_06

I have designed the layout of a booklet and show it to Esther. And it is not that okay for the layout and the flow is not good enough. The yellow color I choose is very ugly.

I also decided the cover of the 20 booklet is divided from a very big poster. There is a meaning of the poster. The poster is showing a pictogram of the mouth. I express earlier that mouth represents a kind of communication and integration. There is a circle inside the mouth that is representing eating the food and it is a communication and integration of the body and the food with the media of the mouth. The arrow pointing from the mouth represents talking, which is the communication between one another in the use of the mouth. That is the concept of this big poster. And the covers of the 20 booklets are developed from this.

There are also some pictograms that I have to design for the graphics of each passage.

There is no much time and I have to do faster and faster. I think I need not to sleep for these 2 weeks lu!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?