Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Evaluation_7_April_06

(Friday)

I have done all the layout of all the 20 covers for the books. I decided to use 4 colors to represent the 4 chapters for the covers. The four colors are the pink (representing the love chapter), the purple (representing the Hong Kong chapter), the yellow (representing the culture chapter), and lastly the blue (representing the life-style chapter).

I try to print out the covers for testing. Esther think that the colors maybe too colorful for the whole large picture. There are 4 different colors for the line stroke for the big pictogram. She suggests me that the 4 colors can be the background for the big picture and the stroke of the pictogram can be in white color.

Besides, I also take some photos of this tutorial. Haha! All of us put the layout on the floor. Good!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?